ABC QuickView & other data subscriptions
If you are looking for historical certificates, our reports or if you wish to analyse our data then you need to be an ABC member or have paid to access our data.
We have certificates and reports going back to the year 2000 on this site. The most current certificates for all products are available for anyone to view for free. Just type in a product name in the search box at the top of the page.
We have three subscriptions available for you to purchase once you have registered and signed in to the site:
Access to ABC QuickView (£2995 + vat)
This subscription allows you 12 months access to ABC QuickView, our multi-platform data analysis tool (abcquickview.newgrove.com)
- Collaborative Analysis
Develop and analyse reports with trading partners and colleagues. Share instantly and make informed decisions.
- Data Analysis
Build meaningful reports and dashboards with the filter, column and drag & drop features.
- Filter Options
Develop reports to your specific parameters. Apply filters and sort data by product, group, owner or market sector. Analyse different metrics across various platforms, market sectors and periods.
- Visual Analysis
Build insightful reports with the use of charts and tables.
- Share, Print & Export Reports
Email your shared reports to other ABC QuickView users. Export your report to Excel, PowerPoint and print.
Access to published reports (£500 + vat)
- This package allows you access to all ABC published reports issued since 2000 along with new reports issued during the subscription period. Reports available include:
- Consumer Magazines reports (issued 6 monthly)
- Consumer Magazines Issue by Issue reports (issued 6 monthly)
- National Newspaper print & online reports (issued monthly)
- Regional Publications print & online reports (issued 6 monthly)
- Bulk Distribution reports (issued monthly)
- Island of Ireland reports (issued 6 monthly)
Access to ABC website reporting tool (£1500 + vat)
- This subscription allows you to tailor your own reports using our online reporting tool.
You can select only the data you require and then either view it on screen or export it to excel, csv or pdf format.
The report selection criteria can also be saved so your reports can be updated easily at a later time. There is no limit to the number of reports that can be saved or run.
This subscription also allows you to view historic data and certificates at individual product level giving you quick and convenient access to information for a product.
You can also export this data to Excel or email a certificate or a group of certificates to yourself or another contact.
You will have access to all our published data for print, online and exhibitions. It covers all data going back to the year 2000.
Data prior to 2000
Information prior to 2000 is available on request. We can also supply data feeds for integration into existing systems. Contact email@example.com for more details.