Our agency and advertiser members receive access to a wealth of ABC data and training. By registering online you can start enjoying ABC member benefits!
Is your company already an ABC member? Check here.
- Access to ABC Interactive Tables - these show sector-specific data for an overview of each reporting period (including Year on Year % changes and a wide variety of other data)
- Access to all published certificates going back to the year 2000
- Access to ABC Advanced Reporting - this specially designed online tool enables you to analyse data, create reports and share your insights with colleagues
- Eligibility to attend training courses to help you make the most out of us and our services
- ABC newsletter correspondence informing you about the latest developments and events
Once your company is registered as an ABC member, your colleagues can be set up with their own
access to ABC data.
(To find out if your agency or advertising company is currently a member of ABC, please refer to
our current member list.)
Rolling Membership and Cancellation
- ABC membership is on a continuous basis. Annual fees will be payable on 1st April each year.
- If your membership is cancelled partway through a membership year, ABC will issue a credit note for the remaining period of the membership year.
ABC courses are free for media buyers and planners.
Module 1 - Introduction to ABC
(Duration: 25-30 minutes. Qualifies for CPD points)
This course module is aimed at those starting their media planning/buying career, or who want to refresh their knowledge of ABC.
After completing this course, you will understand:
- How and why ABC sets industry standards
- The different ways you can view our data
- Why it's important to ask media owners for the ABC 'stamp of trust' when trading
More online learning courses coming soon!
Download our list of training topics to see what areas will most benefit you and your teams.
We think what we do is valuable, but don't just take our word for it! Watch the video below to hear views from three industry experts.Who to contact
Agency and Advertiser Relationship Manager