Membership & Training
Our agency and advertiser members receive access to a wealth of ABC data and training. By registering online you can start enjoying ABC member benefits!
Once your company is registered as an ABC member, your colleagues can be set up with their own
access to ABC data.
(To find out if your agency or advertising company is currently a member of ABC, please refer to
our current member list.)
Rolling Membership and Cancellation
- ABC membership is on a continuous basis. Annual fees will be payable on 1st April each year.
- If your membership is cancelled partway through a membership year, ABC will issue a credit note for the remaining period of the membership year.
ABC courses are free for media buyers and planners.
Module 1 - Introduction to ABC
(Duration: 25-30 minutes. Qualifies for CPD points)
This course module is aimed at those starting their media planning/buying career, or who want to refresh their knowledge of ABC.
After completing this course, you will understand:
- How and why ABC sets industry standards
- The different ways you can view our data
- Why it's important to ask media owners for the ABC 'stamp of trust' when trading
More online learning courses coming soon!
Download our list of training topics to see what areas will most benefit you and your teams.
Agency and Advertiser Relationship Manager