Key Principles of our Associates Scheme
- The Associate Scheme is for companies involved in the supply of data and services to the media industry.
- The aim of the Scheme is to confirm that companies are capable of either a) facilitating print or digital audits for ABC Members, and or b) supplying a service to industry agreed standards.
- The scheme involves testing the company’s specific product or service, and issuing a certificate upon successful completion of an accreditation process. Accreditation and subsequent certification are specific to the registered product or service and based on the relevant industry standards for the market it serves.
- Following this process, the company is confirmed as an ABC Associate Member and listed on our website.
- In becoming an Associate Member, the company may use the ABC logo in relation to its certified product or service, demonstrating compliance with and support for the relevant industry standards.
Please select an area of interest below for more information about our Associates and the business services they provide.