Last updated 15/04/2020
This is our Coronavirus (COVID-19) statement and information page, where we’ll be posting new information, rule changes and guidance to keep you updated.
In the coming weeks and months, our focus is to provide all the support we can to our members, customers and staff as we navigate through the challenges ahead together.
At a time when people rely more than ever on trusted news sources and are following their interests and passions, many media owners are innovating rapidly - including looking at different methods of distribution. For our part, we want to make sure our Standards provide the flexibility needed to accommodate those changes.
Reporting standards and advice:
- Temporary changes to our standards – Business Magazines (15/04/2020)
- Temporary changes to our standards – Consumer Magazines (15/04/2020)
- Temporary changes to our standards - Exclusions, all sectors (27/3/2020)
- Temporary changes to our standards - All sectors (25/3/2020)
- Initial advice to clients (17/3/2020)
What’s happening at ABC:
- In response to the current situation, we’ve moved to a position where all ABC staff are working from home. Please be assured that this will not affect our services.
- We have plans in place to ensure we operate as normally as possible and you can reach your ABC contacts by phone/email.
- If you have upcoming audits, our audit team will be in touch to establish the best way to work with you during this extraordinary period.
- If you have any specific restrictions on your ways of working and have an audit visit booked, please let us know as soon as possible.
- We’ll be making full use of our online conference facilities and expect to be able to run meetings as required.
We wish you all the best in coping with this exceptional situation and if you have any questions about our services please get in touch with your usual contacts.