Reporting Standards for Brand Reports and Group Reports.
View Full Standards
( printable PDF )
- Social Media
- Web: Google Analytics - Users
- Event Ticket Sales
- Event Audience
- Awards Seat Sales
- Digital Products - Single Sales
- Talking Publications
- Digital Products - Subscription Licence Sales
- Google Analytics 'Users' has been added to the metrics that can now be reported on Brand or Group Reports. Allowing media owners a cost-effective alternative to our Web Traffic metrics, you'll need to contact us so we can check configuration and access to your dashboard/reports. Currently available to Business Media, Consumer Magazine and Regional Publication sectors.
Issued June 2019
A distinction is made between ABC reports that bring together ABC audited products for a single brand (Brand Report) or for a number of different brands (Group Report). See Introduction section for details.
Data from different ABC certificates can be aggregated under certain circumstances (key being it’s the same metric for the same reporting period). See Introduction section for details.
Event Audience (Business Media sector) - You can report a simple event audience figure on a Multi-Platform Certificate/Report. The attendance figure will comprise people that have attended (whether paying or free), with them being counted once on each day they attend.
Awards Seat Sales (Business Media sector) - You can report seat sales for Awards Events on a Multi-Platform Certificate/Report. Further details of attendees are not required.
Issued July 2016
- Social Media: From periods ending June 2016 the minimum requirement for reporting Social Media is now the metric count on the last working day of the Reporting Period. You may continue to report, as an option, the metric counts on the last working day of each month and the average of these for the period.
If you require information on any earlier changes please contact us.
If you require past versions of Reporting Standards you can find them here.