All You Can Read Sales (Digital only)
A Digital Edition copy that a consumer has purchased and viewed as part of a multi-publication package.
1. Copy is paid for and viewed by the consumer
The consumer has paid for the right to view the copy as part of a multi-publication package. Note: Although the consumer may subscribe to the multi-publication package for a contracted period, the copies are not treated as subscriptions but claimed on a single issue basis when viewed.
Copies can only be claimed if they have been viewed by a consumer. This will be demonstrated by meeting at least the definition of a Publication Active View (a single copy of a publication actively opened by a device for viewing. See full definition*).
Only one view per device per issue can be claimed
There is no requirement to de-duplicate it against other circulation categories
Back issues up to 12 months old can be claimed against the issue current at the time it is viewed
*Publication Active View:
1. Definition: A single copy of a publication actively opened by a device for viewing.
a. A minimum of one page of an issue (or a day) opened/served on/to a device.
b. Distinct action/event by the end user to view.
Note: a single action/request which results in both the content being downloaded/made available and the automatic opening of a page of the publication is not considered a distinct action/event. A further distinct action would be required such as opening a second page.
c. The view request must be on an issue by issue (or daily) basis.
2. There must be a contractual arrangement between any third-party intermediaries/sellers and the publisher to purchase the copies
Where third-parties are used you must be able to provide:
Evidence of payment to the publisher and between any other intermediaries for the copies claimed
Evidence of the contractual arrangements between the publisher and any other intermediaries to measure, report and pay the publisher for the copies claimed.
Average All You Can Read Sales per issue for the period [reported as Paid Subscription Copies] analysed by:
Breakout copies into:
- Single Copy Subscriptions, comprising:
- Single Copy Subscriptions
- Paid Employee Copies
- Publisher Controlled Direct Delivery (print only)
- Voucher Subscriptions (print only)
- All You Can Read Sales (digital only)
- Multiple Subscriptions (print only)
- Corporate Subscriptions (digital only)
No additional guidance.