Event Ticket Sales
Single tickets purchased by a third party that allow entry to a specific event.
1. Single tickets are purchased by a third party from the publisher (or their agent)
You must be able to provide evidence of the number of tickets purchased and the price per ticket for each transaction included in the total Event Ticket Sales for each event.
Up to a maximum of 6 tickets purchased in one transaction will be counted as single ticket sales (i.e. sales of 7 or more tickets cannot be claimed).
2. The price paid for the ticket by the purchaser must be clear and conspicuous
No additional requirements.
3. Reported by rate, comparing price paid with the standard rate
The standard rate will be the standard undiscounted ticket price for an individual entry ticket.
You will report Event Ticket Sales as follows, which will be reported on the Brand or Group Report:
1. By event, including name and date(s).
2. By number of tickets sold
3. By rate band:
At Full (Standard) Rate
Below Full (Standard) Rate
4. The standard ticket rate for each event reported.
No additional guidance.