An ABC Website & App audit reassures media buyers and advertisers that your traffic data can be trusted and helps you trade more efficiently.
Our robust audit to industry agreed standards is available for Websites and Apps. We audit your Monthly Unique User count and can additional audit your Page Impressions, Visits, Duration or any other metrics your analytics provider reports.
We work with the UK's leading content providers providing confidence and trust for the media industry.
How do I get an ABC traffic audit?
- Contact our sales team to get registered
- Our audit team will contact you pre-audit to ensure you are fully prepared
- You submit data to us via our Online Returns system
- Our auditing team will check the submitted data against supporting evidence
- The result will be discussed with you
- The data will then be made available on the ABC website and to data partners
You can choose to report monthly, 6 monthly or annually, with optional audits if you want to take advantage of being ABC'd sooner.
How much does it cost to be Audited by ABC?
The cost of an audit can vary depending on the type of product, size of your audience and the different routes to market you have.
ABC is a non profit distributing company and all our running costs are covered by our members in the form of an annual subscription fee. We also have a one-off joining fee to cover the administration costs of setting up your product and initial consultation and aftercare.
Why choose to have an ABC audit?
- Be included in ABC reports and data services, accessible to thousands of media buyers and advertisers
- Access to ABC data for competitor analysis
- Marketing support to celebrate and promote your ABC Certificate
- First class training for you and your teams
- Contribute to industry agreed standards