Use our expertise and experience to add trust to your products, technologies and services.
Do you want to prove that your proprietary service or methodology is capable of doing what you say it’s doing?
Whatever your business model, our bespoke audits will add an independent stamp of trust to your services providing transparency and credibility to your data, technology and processes. Our service can help enhance your brand and provide assurance to your stakeholders, clients and future clients.
Our bespoke approach
- Step 1: After an initial scoping meeting we’ll ask you to supply documentation that supports your service/methodology. We’d like to see details like the product specification, data inputs/outputs, relevant definitions, etc.
- Step 2: We’ll review your documentation and ask for a walk-through of your system/methodology to demonstrate how it works, including any dashboard and or reporting outputs. We'll understand your system's overall purpose and focus on how you ensure the service/methodology is consistent and accurate.
- Step 3: We’ll conclude our work with an Assurance Report which will provide our opinion on your service/methodology and a private management letter, which may include any further comments or recommendations.
We've provided bespoke audits for many of the world's leading companies, organisations and industry bodies. Here are a few examples:
IAB UK Gold Standard
The processes the IAB UK follows when certifying their members to the IAB UK Gold Standard is independently audited by us. Our audit includes a detailed examination of the end-to-end procedures and an evaluation of their controls against potential risks.
BARB reports multiple-screen viewing figures, breaking down the number of people watching television across four screens (TV sets, PCs, tablets and smartphones). These figures are produced through a method called Dovetail Fusion, which combines BARB’s panel data with census data collected from devices in a process independently audited by ABC.
We work with JICMAIL. Initially we helped define a set of operating principles for advertising mail distributors, to ensure distribution is effectively managed, and volumes can be accurately reported. We conducted a Design Effectiveness audit with Royal Mail MarketReach to verify that their systems are compliant with these principles.
NLA is a publisher owned rights licensing and database business, which provides access to and licenses the re-use of publishers' copyrighted content.
We deliver annual auditing in support of their ‘Special Contributors Scheme’, which enables freelance contributors and agencies to be paid an appropriate share of the licensing revenue.
Fair Data is an accreditation scheme launched by MRS in January 2013 to show which companies handle their customers' personal data fairly.
To become Fair Data accredited, companies must adhere to ten core principles. Our role is to independently audit companies to these principles prior to MRS issuing their accreditation.
Choose ABC to support your organisation:
- World-class independent auditor
- High quality support and advice from leading experts
- Recognised brand of trust
- Collaboration skills across all industries