Included / not included in this subscription
- Historical data on product pages
- Interactive Reports
- Report archive
- Advanced Reporting Tool (QuickView)
£500 + VAT per year
Gets you access to data for current and past products going back to the year 2000 and access to our Interactive reports and report archive.
In addition to features of the Historical Data subscription this subscription allows you to view our interactive reports by sector showing key metrics with comparisons against the prior year. The reports allow you to export the data for further analysis. You also get access to our Report Archive which has all our reports going back to the year 2000.
With this subscription:
This subscription is subject to our data use policy.
ABC data is subject to copyright
- Data accessed via this subscription is for your internal analysis/company use.
Therefore in general you may not redistribute, repurpose or resell ABC data without our express permission
- Use of small extracts of data for occasional articles/presentation analysis is acceptable.
Data should be credited to ‘ABC’
- However if data is be provided to 3rd parties as part of a commercial product or is to be published in anything other than small selective extracts you must contact us to obtain our written approval. At our discretion we may approve the use of the data for declared purposes or require you purchase a commercial licence.
The current data and linked products for products is available for free to all visitors of the site.
This subscription gives you access to Historical data going back to the year 2000 where possible and charts the ABC figure for quick trend analysis.
- Current reports are: Business Media, Consumer Magazines, Island of Ireland, Newsbrands and Regional Publications.
- Each report has taylored views relevent to the sector.
- Each view contains data for each product at the time of the release. Tools allow you to sort, filter and choose which data you wish to show and hide. You can then export the data for further analysis.
- Use the Filter button to focus the data down to the most relevant to you.
- Use the Column Chooser button to add extra data to the table or hide data you're not interested in.
- Export the data in Excel or CSV format for further analysis.
Our advanced reporting tool (QuickView) is a powerful, flexible report writing tool allowing you to create and share custom reports or enhance existing reports containing ABC certified data. ABC QuickView is a web based application, available on computers and iPads.
It allows you to analyse different metrics within and across different platforms, market sectors and time periods. Design reports with your specific parameters, save and then share your reports with other ABC QuickView users.
- Collaborative Analysis
Develop and analyse reports with trading partners and colleagues. Share instantly and make informed decisions.
- Data Analysis
Build meaningful reports and dashboards with the filter, column and drag & drop features.
- Filter Options
Develop reports to your specific parameters. Apply filters and sort data by product, group, owner or market sector. Analyse different metrics across various platforms, market sectors and periods.
- Visual Analysis
Build insightful reports with the use of charts and tables.
- Share, Print & Export Reports
Email your shared reports to other ABC QuickView users. Export your report to Excel, PowerPoint and print.
Interactive Reports Subscription
£500 + VAT per year